The Swiss Federal Institute For Metrology uses HTT sources to certify products like Swiss watches labeling a given magnetic resistance.
HTT Product : MCWA 15000-09T-01
15’000 Gauss, 1’200kg
- External dimensions : l x h x d = 556mm x 530mm x 730mm
- Dimensions of the air gap : l x h x d = 70mm x 70mm x 730mm
- Magnetic induction in homogeneous zone : 15'000 Gauss -0% à +10%
- Depth of the homogeneous zone : 490mm, centered
- Security zone (below 6mT) outside the magnet : 500mm in the 3D
- Weight : 1200 kg
- Energy consumption : 0
- Heat generation : 0
- No maintenance as no moving parts, no cooling, noiseless
Our Sources Deliver Precise and Reliable Magnetic Fields
Sources for International Standards
Read more on what mechanical watches should fulfill to be certified by METAS of Switzerland.